Body fat encourage someone to go on a diet. But unfortunately, not many know how a healthy diet tips and safe.
Reducing food portions even not eating at all, not infrequently taken some people to lose weight. Instead of getting an ideal body weight, you actually fall ill.
A healthy diet is not a diet that makes you sick, but a diet that improves the health of the body. Therefore, if you want to lose weight it's good to know what foods are consumed and no. You also need to balance it with exercise that can increase the body's metabolism.
Tip 1: Healthy Food for a Healthy Diet
- No need to bother looking for the elusive food is expensive everywhere. It turned out that many foods that we often encounter, actually carries nutrients and natural fibers. Want to know what food is?
- Low-fat yogurt. Yogurt best eaten when diet program because it has a combination of calcium from milk and bioactive components that can increase fat burning and slowing the accumulation of fat. Eat a low-fat yogurt and no sugar in order to maximize its benefits
- Egg. Eggs can keep you full longer because it contains high protein. You can make eggs as part of the breakfast menu so you can feel full longer until lunchtime.
- Apple. Contains soluble fiber and plenty of water so as to inhibit the rise in blood sugar. You can make an apple as a snack, a part of breakfast or dinner because of the content contained in apples can keep you full longer.
- Cauliflower. Although cauliflower can cause flatulence, but cauliflower include foods that are best eaten when dieting. Cauliflower contains vitamin C and folate. In addition, cauliflower also nice to be consumed by people with cancer because they contain phytonutrients sulforaphane.
- Oatmeal. Perhaps you've heard that eating oatmeal can help the diet. Yes, oatmeal can help reduce weight because it contains protein and fiber to keep you full longer. You can make it as one of breakfast menu without sugar or yogurt mixed with fruit.
- Foods can you eat during a diet is not limited to the above food. Remember to eat foods that contain good fats, protein, and fiber for the content of good for a healthy diet.
- In addition, drink enough water because it can help your digestion goes well. Drinking water can help the body's metabolism running well and burn more calories.
Tip 2: Balance Diet Healthy Sports
After watching what you eat, continue with the exercise. With age, the ability of the digestive muscles can be further reduced. Metabolism would be slow and cause a bloated stomach. Doing regular exercise can burn calories and help muscles start or strengthen weak muscles.
Here are some sports that you can do to burn calories:
- Jump rope
Tip 3: Healthy Lifestyle
The next healthy diet tips is to live a healthy lifestyle because it can help your diet. Try to reduce or even stop altogether consuming alcoholic beverages because they contain high enough calories. Consuming alcoholic beverages especially in large amounts can make weight gain.
One glass of beer contains at least 215 calories, while 175 milliliters of wine or one standard glass of wine contains 126 calories. Imagine if every week you eat 5 cups of beer, then in one year you consume 44,200 calories. Not to mention the calories obtained from food consort. In addition to alcoholic beverages, also avoid fast food or unhealthy snacks. Such as potato chips, candy, chocolate and sugary drinks. You can replace it with a healthy snack that can help the diet.
A healthy diet is the diet and give your body adequate nutrition such as vitamins, minerals, protein and other nutrients the body needs. If you lead an unhealthy diet, instead of getting the body you want, you can actually affected by diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, cardiovascular, and getting fat.