By practicing the correct sitting position and good, the risk of back pain can be reduced.
Your back hurt? Maybe when seated, Like slanting or bent, or even sitting for too long. In fact, if we correct sitting position, the problem can be reduced.
If you are office workers who everyday are in front of the computer, correct sitting position can be interpreted as the position of the shoulders relaxed, both feet flat on the floor and your back straight. And this can be done by practicing the following steps:
- Choose a chair that can sustain your back properly to the risk of back pain can be reduced. Try to use a chair with a height and tilt adjustable.
- Sit with your back straight, shoulders back, and buttocks touching the back seat.
- If the chair does not support your lower back, place a rolled towel or small pillow near the lower back.
- Keeping your head and neck straight but comfortable, as well as slightly lower
- Keep your shoulders relaxed.
- Adjust the seat height so that the position of the wrist and arm straight and parallel to the floor when using the keyboard and mouse to use the computer, try to use the mouse pads that have a bearing on the wrists. These pads to avoid wrist does not bend it less comfortable.
- Put your elbows at your sides so that the arm form the shape of the letter L to the elbow joint.
- Tapakkan feet flat on the floor. If the legs are not up flat on the floor, use a footrest so that the foot can track comfortably.
- Position your knees aligned with your hips. Use a footrest if needed.
- Avoid crossing her legs, because this position can cause problems in posture.
- When going to stand from a sitting position, move to the front of the chair and stood with legs straightened. Do not waist bent forward. After standing, it is advisable curving stretch by bending them backwards 10 times.
If the correct sitting position already do, try not to sit in the same position for more than 30 minutes. It is advisable to change your posture as often as possible. In addition, frequent breaks, even if only briefly. It is good for your back because it can make the muscles relax a little bit and not tense.
Keep in mind if sitting too long may increase the risk of becoming stiff and weak legs, back pain, hip pain, shoulder and neck became stiff, obesity, depression, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, varicose veins, and blood clots in the legs. Even a health expert revealed that sitting for more than 11 hours in a day can increase the risk of death and heart attack
Come watch and practice the formula correct sitting position from now. Do not also to always stretch for some time to avoid the various injuries and illnesses that are not desirable.