If you buff soy milk, then your choice is right because a lot of soy milk for health benefits and fitness. Soy milk was first recognized in China during the reign of the Han Dynasty. It is said, the mother of the king who ruled at that time was ill and unable to chew solid food. The king then grind yellow beans previously soaked, into a liquid called bean milk. After drinking soymilk, sick mother slowly improved that make nut milk then spread to the community. Bean milk which is the forerunner of soy milk that we know today. Soy milk or soymilk is made by soaking dry soybeans in water which is then blended, filtered and boiled. According to nutrition experts, soy milk is not included in the category of milk, because milk is the designation for the liquid produced by the mammary gland in humans and mammals. Mentions soymilk is because the drink is creamy milky.
What are the Benefits of Soy Milk for Human Body?As much as 100 ml of soy milk provides 80 calories than 4 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram of sugar, 4 grams of fat, and 7 grams of protein. Soy milk is processed and packaged also provide vitamin A, vitamin B complex and vitamin D with a content ranging from 10 to 45% of the amount recommended. In addition, soy milk also contains calcium and magnesium by a significant amount as well. The content of nutrients in soy milk made him rich enough to bring many health benefits. Moreover, in the manufacturing process, the soy milk can be added an assortment of flavors so there is less tasty than cow's milk. Listed below are some of the benefits of soy milk, which certainly do not want to miss:
- Soy milk as an alternative to the right choice to replace cow's milk
- Soy milk contains vitamin B complex
- Soy milk contains high-quality protein
- Soy milk as a source of calcium and iron
- Fixing the lipid profile in the blood
- Plays an important role in weight loss Naturally, soy milk has a lower sugar content than cow's milk. For comparison, in one cup of cow's milk contains 12 grams of sugar, while the soy milk just 7 grams. Therefore, the calories in soy milk are lower than cow's milk. However, fiber content in soy milk is more, so if meminumya you will feel full longer. In addition, the unsaturated fatty acids in soy milk can help prevent the intestinal walls absorb fat. Some of them that that explains the benefits of soy milk in weight loss.
- Prevent prostate cancer